Thursday, October 25, 2007

Derailed

I think I know why I am having such a difficult time with this diet ... I'm not planning my meals or preparing for those times when I'm going to miss a regular meal. I have managed to eat three slices of pizza every day since going on this diet; dinner the first night, then left-over slices for lunch the second day, followed by the "lunch special" (buy two slices of pizza and a pop for $3, get a third slice free) at the local pizza joint today because I couldn't get out of the office for more than 20 minutes for lunch. I am also not drinking enough water. So, for the next week I will be focusing on bringing a water bottle and healthy snacks (carrot or celery sticks, apples slices, an orange, etc.) to work every day. I'll keep checking in to let you ... anybody out there? ... know how I'm doing.

No comments: