Monday, January 28, 2008

Feng Shui Horoscope

I received this in the form of an e-mail forward, and though I am not going to forward it along, I am going to provide this as a three-part post. First, the questions. Second, my answers. The third post, will be an explanation of the answers (and if you play along, you'll be able to see the meaning of your own answers, too).

Here are the questions:

1. Which is your favorite color: Red, Black, Blue, Green or Yellow?
2. Your first initial?
3. Your month of birth?
4. Which color do you like more: Black or White?
5. The name of a person that is the same sex as you?
6. Your favorite number?
7. Do you like California or Florida more?
8. Do you like a lake or the ocean more?


I'll leave out the ninth line, where you are supposed to write down a REALISTIC wish, and the forwarding requirements.

Come back soon!

No comments: