Thursday, March 10, 2011

Happiness

I just have to say that The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin is an absolutely AWESOME book, and the paperback version was just released. I read the book last year, borrowed from the library, and loved it so much that I just had to get a copy for myself. Every time I pick it up to remind myself of something, I end up reading through to the end of that chapter. Gretchen's writing is absolutely captivating, and her situation is very easy (at least for me) to relate with. I also love her blog by the same name.

I have been trying to have my own happiness project this year, variable rates of success. I am proud to say that I have flossed my teeth every day (except one) since February 3rd, and have been almost as good about brushing my teeth twice per day ... two of my Resolutions for the year.

I have been less good about getting enough sleep, as evidenced by the fact that I am writing this after 11 pm on the night before a day when I have to get up at 6:15 am. That being said, I should probably get some sleep...

No comments: